Expertise is defined as “a special skill, knowledge or judgment.”
Christine’s expertise is B2B market strategy – definition, evaluation, operationalizing and institutionalizing – for the technology sector.
Let’s face it, companies don’t wake up one morning and say ‘hey, I need a strategy consultant’. What they do wake up and say is “I have to solve this problem NOW. But I’m not sure whether we have the internal skills, information or independence to do it.”
That’s when executive management teams, Board of Directors and investors call on Christine. Working exclusively with mid-size and growth companies at key transition points, and their investors, she is frequently called in to answer the ‘why’ questions:
- Why am I not growing as fast as my competitors?
- Why is marketing having such a hard time producing quality leads?
- Why are prospects abandoning so late in the sales cycle?
- Why can’t sales and marketing get along?
From there she is often called upon to guide the organization forward to achieving the objective – higher marketing ROI, create a market shaping vision, unblocking revenue generation obstacles, or helping teams be more effective.
It’s not always a problem that brings companies to Christine. She is often sought out for her innovative thought leadership and ability to get leadership teams to think ‘outside the box’. It’s her practical advice, stories of where strategies have and have not been effective, tools and templates, and the deep trust that develops between her and the leadership team and drives follow-on projects. Her deep Rolodex and knack for spotting mutually beneficial relationships between clients is a side benefit.
Recent engagements have included:
- Aligning sales and marketing for a $150M mobile technology vendor,
- A business plan to win a strategic channel partnerships with leading cloud providers,
- Re-engineering marketing processes and metrics reporting for a technology vendor preparing to file their S1, and
- A go-to-market strategy for a social customer care vendor with results that exceeded the CEO’s expectations.
To learn more about some of her recent engagements download the summary sheet.
With more than two decades of experience leading high performance sales and marketing organizations, Christine inspires audiences to innovate with case examples and actionable take-aways.