- The ROI of Booth Babes? September 8th, 2011
- The Smoking Gun of Alignment March 20th, 2010
- Chief Revenue Officer: A Failed Experiment or an Evolutionary Step? October 13th, 2012
- 73% Of CEOs Say Marketers Lack Credibility June 19th, 2011
- PR is the Lost (Sales) Opportunity September 13th, 2010
- misleading metrics - Denise Lee Yohn on About
- The Focus Group Events >> » 7 Tips of the Chief Customer Officer (by Christine Crandell) on Chief Revenue Officer: A Failed Experiment or an Evolutionary Step?
- Go brand your company now – Lessons from Apple, Google and the high tech super brands of our generation | Reimagine Strategy on About
- Fresh Business Info – Saturday, March 9, 2013 on Chief Revenue Officer: A Failed Experiment or an Evolutionary Step?
- Should Sales Own Customer Experience? - GEEKKENYA on Chief Revenue Officer: A Failed Experiment or an Evolutionary Step?
alignment article automated lead management b2b B2B marketing Business Business-to-business buyers journey CEO Chief executive officer Chief marketing officer christine crandell CMO collaboration Crandell customer experience Customer lifetime value Customer relationship management customer service demand generation Dreamforce expert Forbes leadership marketing marketing campaign marketing operations marketing rules marketing strategies marketo new economy revenue sales sales & marketing alignment sales and marketing alignment salesforce.com sellers compass social business Social CRM social enterprise social media social selling social technology Software strategy